Office ManagerBlack United Representation Network | Manchester, UK
Salary: £28,000 – 30,000 Per Annum
BURN CIC are recruiting for a full time Office Manager. This role is an immediate start and is for an ongoing role for a professional services based business. You will be expected to work remotely from home.
You will be responsible for full business administration which will include, email management, full customer service support, inbound and outbound telephone calls, you will be required to source solutions, assist management with client and customer requests, query and objection handle, liaise internally and externally, ensure full documentation is processed and provided to customers and any other duties required.
This role is a fun time position paying the equivalent of £28,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience.
Office Manager / Administrator role/ duties
- Efficient communication with third parties , both Customers with requirement for training courses for their clients, and with third parties/ contractors running the courses on behalf of BURN. Act as a facilitator between end customer and service provider ( external and internal) to ensure efficient and effective delivery of Training courses to time.
- Organising training courses ( knowing what’s involved and required )
- Follow up to ensure courses have been successful, receive learnings and implement for future improvement.
- Work closely with Customers/ potential customers to agree detailed scope/ requirements for training and development courses , ensuring all engagements are agreed in writing and share with Companies/ Contractors that will provide the services for BURN. Review third party training presentations/ material in advance, as needed to ensure BURN quality standards will be achieved.
- Measure success ( or otherwise ) of courses with proactive approach with customers ( and participants ) , sharing feedback with ‘Deliverers’ and ensuring improvements implemented for future trainings.
- Keep a record of performance of Deliverers ( organisations/ individuals ) and be proactive in securing the best performers for future contracts/ trainings.
- Network with organisations ( potential customers ) to sell BURN services / training and development offer. Develop proposals to clients, involving key managers at BURN to achieve increasing pipeline of new business.
- Engage with Senior Leaders within BURN to get support for projects and to update regularly on performance of ‘training and development’ division of the business.
- Produce ‘in house’ training and development materials and administer such courses to Customers.
- Experience within the Training and Development area , having both developed and presented training courses and organised trainings to be delivered by others.
- Excellent trainer and presenter, great motivator
- Initiative, self-drive , takes responsibility. Ability to drive oneself to achieve the business’ targets, priorities.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs at BURN
4x Kickstart Vacancies